Cyber security in the OT space is largely dominated by active and passive network approach discussions. Yet attacks proceed through commodity systems, such as Windows, where integrated endpoint security could have "closed the loop" earlier between detection and remediation.
End point or agent-based solutions focusing on securing assets is not only required, but more easily achieved in the OT space than most would lead you to believe. With the recent emphasis in organizations to leverage IT skill sets and tool sets, the time for a more targeted approach to OT security is now.
In case you missed our SANS webinar hosted by Ron Brash, you can grab the on-demand recording here. In the webinar, you will learn a host of tips, tricks and ideas to further refine and evolve your cyber security program:
- IT/OT Convergence (bringing IT tools to OT environments together)
- Proven OT safe end point management
- Automated data collection and reporting
- Closed loop vulnerability assessment and remediation
- Pharma, O&G and Power company case studies – real success in real environments